Playhouse, Louth UK
This former Chapel was reconstructed in 1935 as a small luxury cinema, with 600 stall seats and a further 250 in the circle. In later years it joined other cinemas in offering bingo with 450 eats in the stalls whilst retaining a small cinema in the circle. It currently has three screens, and is home to the Louth Film Club.
The Playhouse, Louth, Lincolnshire UK